Coalitions will follow the SAMHSA’s Strategic Prevention Framework to identify needs and address opioid and stimulant prevention, treatment and/or recovery in their communities through assistance in strategic planning and technical assistance. Extension educators will work with community collaboratives to select evidence-based strategies to choose the best interventions based on community priorities and assets. The WiROSE project team will provide periodic technical assistance and expertise support meetings.
- Healthier Together – Pierce & St. Croix Counties
- Healthy Minds Coalition – Lincoln County
- Oneida County COPE Coalition (Oneida County AODA Coalition)
- The Community Coalition of Forest County
- Minobimaadiziiwin Coalition (MINO)
- Healthy Community Action Team
- Together for Jackson County Kids
- Vilas County Youth Coalition
- Access to Funds Request Form– Use this form to request access to project funds for this project.
- Reporting Events Form – Use this form to report any event (i.e webinar, community meetings, school events, trainings, activities, etc.) your coalition held or implemented that was funded with ROTA funds. You do not have to report coalition events that were not sponsored by this project (i.e coalition meetings).