This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Professional Development and Continuing Education
- National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health
- Rural Health Research Center
- Opioid Use in Rural American – Rural Community Toolbox
- Dose of Reality: Prevent Prescription Painkiller Abuse in Wisconsin
- Opioids: Naloxone FAQ
- Wisconsin Narcan Direct Program
- Great Lakes Prevention Technology Transfer Center Network (PTTC)
- National Hispanic and Latino PTTC
- National American Indian and Alaska Native PTTC
- Great Lakes PTTC: Preventing and Reducing Stigma
- HealtheKnowledge Free Course: Addressing Stigma and Substance Use Disorders
- Shatterproof: Ending Addiction Stigma
- Recovery Research Institute’s Addictionary
This toolkit from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services contains information on community and individual actions to prevent opioid misuse and abuse as well as information on opioid overdose, treatment and data.
This toolkit from SAMHSA offers strategies for developing practices and policies to help prevent opioid-related overdoses and deaths.
This toolkit from South Dakota provides information on methamphetamines and strategies for prevention.